AIR BRAKE ENDORSEMENT PROGRAM 16 HOURS (THEORY & PRACTICAL)
Prerequisite(s): Participants must have a valid Ontario class "G" license or greater to attend.
If you plan to upgrade your current Class "G" license to a higher class, you need the 12 hours air brake course.
City Truck & Forklift Driving School Ltd. will supply a certified Ontario Safety League Air Brake Instructor that will conduct the 12 hour Ministry of Transportation approved OSL Air Brake Endorsement Course.
At the conclusion of the course a 20 question written test will be administered, out of which 16 questions have to be cleared. Upon successful completion a practical examination will also be done on a tractor trailer unit. At the successful completion of the program a certificate will be granted that must be forwarded to the local driver test centre.
After completion Air Brake (Z) Endorsement Program, applicant will receive the certificate for the same within 2 weeks by mail (it may take longer as depends on Canada Post).
Please make sure that you check the spelling of your name and Drivers License number and take this Certificate to your nearest Driver Test Centre as soon as convenient but before the end of the SIX MONTH completion date which is on the bottom right of your certificate.
Once the certificate has expired you MUST take the entire course again at your own cost. For the nearest Drive Test Centre, please go to www.drivetest.ca to find your local office.
For further information please call 416.749.9449
City Truck & Forklift Driving School
City Truck & Forklift Driving school services the Greater Toronto Area and is easily accessible from all major corridors.
Experience the City experience, these are just a couple of reasons why our students keep referring us all their friends and family!
- Providing a progressive learning atmosphere for all students
- Investing in our facility, latest equipment and technology
- Providing our students with individual attention and care
- Safety as top priority is instilled in all that walk through our doors
- Investing in our students to ensure their longevity in their careers
- Learning everyday and genuinely listening to our students and community members
* This program does not require approval under Private Career College Act, 2005. *