WORKING AT HEIGHTS PROGRAM (approved by Ministry of Labour)
This Working at Heights course offers practical knowledge required for safely working at heights. This program is designed for workers who may perform construction related activities and at times be required to work at heights where fall protection is required. This Ministry of Labour Approved Program provides workers and supervisors with the necessary knowledge required to safely work at heights and prevent fall related accidents. Participants will be instructed on how to correctly select, inspect, maintain and use a wide variety of fall protection components and systems.
Identification of Hazards, Eliminating or Controlling those Hazards
Component inspection and maintenance
Ladders and Similar Equipment
Fall hazard control and control system options
Barriers and Other Fixed Equipment
Anchor Points, Work Access Equipment, and Platforms
Rescue requirements and Planning and Legislative requirements
Rights and Responsibilities
Body support selection and application
All students receive valid certificate same day.
City Truck & Forklift Driving School
City Truck & Forklift Driving school services the Greater Toronto Area and is easily accessible from all major corridors.
Experience the City experience, these are just a couple of reasons why our students keep referring us all their friends and family!
- Providing a progressive learning atmosphere for all students
- Investing in our facility, latest equipment and technology
- Providing our students with individual attention and care
- Safety as top priority is instilled in all that walk through our doors
- Investing in our students to ensure their longevity in their careers
- Learning everyday and genuinely listening to our students and community members