Course Duration: 3-4 Days
Fee: $1500.00 + HST
This training program is designed to provide backhoe operators with a solid foundation in health and safety standards, preventative maintenance and proper procedures for safe operation. The course consists of classroom theory with a written component and practical, hands-on experience.
* Safety regulations & standards
* Backhoe fundamentals & controls
* Hazard identification
* Preventative maintenance & procedures
* Site & pre-operation inspections
* Machine orientation & safe operation
* Proper start up & shut down protocol
* Steering, maneuvers & backhoe techniques
* Trenching & backhoe techniques
* Machine positioning & control
* Transporting & hauling securement standard
* Proper loading procedures
Please Note: The above program does that require approval under the Private Career College Act 2005.
City Truck & Forklift Driving School
7003 Steeles Ave W #9, Toronto, ON M9W 0A2
Copyright © 2022 City Truck & Forklift Driving School - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy